Manusia pula bangaimana? Mari kita buang sifat perkauman. Jangan diperbodohkan.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

kenali saya part 2

Finish the sentence...

1. My ex is ...immature..

2. Maybe I should...watch gossip girl one more episode

3. I love...my family very2 much!

4. People would say that I'm... poyo

5. I don't understand... kenapa ahli politik semua kaki kencing

6. When I wake up in the morning... i will find n wet my toothbrush

7. I lost...nothing...

8. Life is full of... up and downs like roller coster

9. My past... makes me smile.

10. I get annoyed with... hipokrit people!

11. Parties are...bestttttt!!

12. I wish... i drive a vtec.

13. Dogs... pandai dari kucing tp haram

14. Cats..adalah specis memey,momo,and epi.

15. Tomorrow...i hope i will do some rivision on thermodynamic2.

16. I have a low tolerance... with hopokrit people...

17. If I had a million dollars...i will make a bussiness

18. I'm totally terrified...of losing my family

19. My spouse...spouse tu ape??..

20. My life...getting better....
p

1 comment:

.amiey. said...

hahahhaha~ kelaka je jawapan tazo